About WMA Demolition
WMA specialises in early works demolition, commercial, industrial, infrastructure and residential demolition including asbestos removal, contaminated soil removal and bulk earthworks.
Our staff are appropriately trained and licensed to perform all activities related to demolition works. We work amicably with all our clients to develop demolition strategies to suit each individual project.
Being a leader in our industry, it is imperative that we provide our clients with a consistent quality service.
Ensuring the project is completed within the client’s timeframe by utilising our own equipment and various other resources at our disposal.
Why Choose WMA Demolition
WMA is one of Queensland’s leading demolition contractors, also holding a New South Wales demolition licence with over 30 years of experience. We own our own fleet of vehicles, excavators and trucks which enables us to provide the most efficient and cost-effective service.
To provide consistent quality service, our management systems comply with the following standards:
- Quality Assurance – AS/NZS ISO 9001:2016
- Environmental – AS/NZS ISO 14001:2016
- Health & Safety – AS/NZS 4801:2018
- PQC Level 3 rated for Queensland Government projects
- Member of Demolition and Asbestos Industry Association (Qld)
- EPA registered to transport regulated waste
- National Code of Practice compliant
What we do
- Early works demolition
- Contaminated soil removal
- Commercial demolition
- Industrial demolition
- Infrastructure demolition
- Residential demolition
- Asbestos removal
- Develop site specific WMA WH&S Mgt Plan | SWMS | ARCP | EMS
- Endeavour to salvage/recycle 85% of all demolition waste generated on site
- Monitor each project to ensure all National Codes of Practice, Workplace Health and Safety guidelines and standards are followed